Sunday, September 19, 2010

About Me

Hi, I'm Christopher and I am a sophomore at Rhode Island College. I am hoping to become an English teacher at the high school or middle school level. I enjoy singing and doing theatre. I am in Godspell right now with the East Bay Players. I have been in about 20 shows, and hope to continue theatre and share it with my students in the classroom someday. I have always wanted to be a teacher since I can rememeber. It seems like such a great career path, and I want to give back for all the help and things teachers have done for me in the past. I love meeting new people, and making friends. I worked for orientation this summer and I also work in the Oasis office Monday-Thursday. I enjoy watching T.V. when I have the time. I like multiple reality television shows, but my favorite show of all time has to be Glee. I hope this will be a great semester in FNED and I hope to learn a lot.

-Christopher Margadonna

2 comments: